Teenagers & Videogames
A Parent Strategy Guide
This guide will help you stop the fights over video games in your family. You will create a plan for success and help your son find balance in his life (even if he doesn't want it!)
You will get a 49 page PDF packed full of practical tips and strategies that you can apply today.
If you have a teenager who loves video games you will benefit from this parent strategy guide.
Does this sound familiar?
- My son spends way too much time playing video games and we fight about it often
- I worry about the type of games he plays
- His life is all out of balance because all he wants to do is play video games
- He has become so withdrawn, angry and irritable
Can you relate?
I am very aware of the problems that video games create in so many of the families that I talk to every week. In most cases the gaming and family conflict has gotten way out of hand and parents are looking for ways to regain some balance and control.
Let me tell you a little bit about this guide. The material will help you understand your son better and find some healthy ways to set limits that will decrease the conflict in your family. Sounds good right?
Here are a just a few of the chapter topics so you have an idea of what to expect.
- 5 reasons why teenage boys love video games
- How are video games really affecting your son?
- Effective ways to manage your son’s gaming time
- How to help your son find more balance in his life
- 5 practical ways to decrease family conflict
- Answering the big questions about violent video games
All of the topics and questions I answer in this guide came straight from parents just like you. I know that this will be tremendously helpful for you. If you want a positive and practical approach to solving these problems then purchase the guide today and regain some sanity and connection in your family.
Uriah Guilford is a husband, father, family therapist and awesome drummer. He has been working with youth and families for over 16 years.
Uriah has also created online courses, written eBooks and been blogging for many years. All in the effort to help parents have positive relationships with their teens.